Our ambitions for 2024
With our strategic plan Verlingue 2024, our ambition is to become a reference in the market and to become one of the leading business insurance brokers, present in the main economic centres of France and Europe.
A message from Adelaïde’s Managing Director
CEO of Adelaïde Group
“Our ambition is to establish a major non-specialist and independent European insurance broker in the field of business risk management, which is regarded as a benchmark in terms of professionalism and customer service by our customers, employees and the other players in the market.”
areas of expertise
gender equality in the workplace rating
As part of its 2024 strategic plan, Verlingue has set itself six areas of improvement to achieve its ambition of becoming a benchmark insurance broker.
- Strengthen our presence with the managers of SMEs, ETIs and large companies by means of consulting and management teams that work actively in the field and are even more experienced.
- Promote our brand and win new market segments with a high level of commercial intensity.
- Develop the best standards in the sector in digital marketing.
- Anticipate the needs of all our customers and measure their satisfaction.
- Develop digital solutions that facilitate risk management.
- Propose dedicated rituals for our key accounts.
- Be proactive with our customers. Simplify our organisations and processes and initiate a continuous improvement process.
- All these actions will enable us to remain a lean and agile company, where it is good to work, with the aim of increasing our productivity.
- Create a robust and open IT environment to support our growth and the integration of our various subsidiaries.
- Develop digital innovation to enhance our expertise and provide even more added value for our customers.
- The transformation of information systems is an essential way to improve our human intelligence.
- Strengthen our team through the integration of new talent and the training of our teams.
- Develop a leadership culture and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Make human relations at work a source of fulfilment.
- Seize opportunities to open up to new activities and expand our playing field internationally.
- Rely on our independence and our business model to develop our attractiveness: our success also depends on new acquisitions.
Find out about the Verlingue 2024 strategic plan in just 3 minutes
The Executive Committee
Chairman of the Adelaide Group and Verlingue
CEO of the Adelaide Group
Anne-Jacques de Dinechin
CEO of Verlingue
Deputy CEO, Director of Regions
Director of International Subsidiaries
Director of Communication & Marketing
Director of Development and Partnerships
Director of Corporate Risks (Property and Casualty)
Director of the Grand-Est Region
Olivier Le Gall
Director of Information Systems
Director of Employee Benefits (Personal Protection)
Director of Specialties, Director of the Île-de-France Region
Bernard de Laportalière
Director of Human Resources
Chief Financial Officer